Saturday, May 16, 2015

What do you Wear to a Cave Restaurant?

Hey girl hey! Lol. So this weekend is my birthday weekend and I'm spending it with my boyfriend. When he gets off work today, we are planning on going to a restaurant that's in a cave! Yes, a cave. I'm super excited. 
So anyways, I figured I'd do a blog and talk about a few things while I get ready for our night out. 
Let's start with one of the most amazing eyeshadow palette out. Morphe Brushes Jaclyn Hill's Favorites. I'm in love! This palette is just so smooth and pigmented. It is worth the hype! The colors are beautiful. It's probably my favorite palette I own. :) I used one of Jaclyn Hill's tutorials on it. Here's the link. https://youtu.be/JRhZqiead6k
Next I just did my normal routine. Nothing special, but I did do a full face of makeup. I also did my eyebrows. I'm not sure if I did them right but I think they look decent. It's a work in progress trying to figure that out. 
I'm gonna rave about one more thing, Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Lolita! I'm late on the Loitia train...I know! But wow this is perfect nude matte lip. I love it. I've searched Sephora 3 times looking for this and FINALLY found it. I'm beautiful so no wonder why it's so rare to find. 
Anyways this blog is basically a couple of quick reviews and a makeup of the day. :) hope you all have a great weekend! :) 
 
The mascara I used is Beauty Rush from Victroia's Secret. I'm not sure if it is still being sold, I've had it a while. 
Overall look. :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment