Saturday, April 4, 2015

Feeling Lucky with Boxycharm

Hey guys! So it's a Boxycharm opening! Well, not really an opening but more like a quick review and talking about what was in it this month. :)

This month was lucky charm themed and it was great. Totally feeling lucky with all the products I got! 



Let's start out with the Oscar Blandi hair product. This was the only travel size product for the month. I ended up with hair spray. A lil disappointing since I got hair spray a couple of months ago but what girl doesn't need hair spray? It smells very good. Not much else to go on besides it costing $11 for a travel size...wow. That's a lil crazy expensive. 

OFRA eyeliner in black. I guess there was different colors you could've got in this eyeliner. I'm happy with black, you can use it with anything. I haven't used it yet but I will most definitely put it to use. I almost forgot to mention, it's water resistant! Yaaasssss! Perfect for the warm weather. I'm planning on trying this out before wearing it to any theme parks I'll be going to this spring/summer. 

LUX nail lacquer in the color mynt. Love! The color is perfect for spring. This was actually showed as a sneak peak and there were three other colors for it: coral, yellow, and mint. So I totally got the one I was hoping for. It goes on smooth and says its a gel like polish. I've never tried any gel polishes, always wanted to, so I can't talk about that but it lasted a whole two days with any chips. That's pretty good in my opinion. 

Beautiful color! It's gotta be my favorite at the moment. 

Tarte LipSurgence lip tint in charmed. This was another great product! Some people recieved theirs broken but mine came perfect. The color can be sheer or you can build it up. I'm really liking it for spring. It also has a mint smell to it. 

Top is a swatch. Bottom is my lips with the color buildt up. Very pretty. 

The last product is Previse Nutrity Skin Type 1-6 Universal Tonic. I was really on the fence on this product... I've never used, I guess you call it a tonic? I didn't know how to use it and there were other people asking about it too since it was a sneak peak. So I didn't feel too ignorant. There were instructions on the card and instructions on the bottle. The instructions on the card is only the first step of the instructions on the bottle...a lil confusing, right? Well I decided to use it like the card says. It is a very nice face product. Goes on super smooth and makes the skin feel good. I really like it. It's kinda watery? So five drops covers the whole face and you have some left over for the neck. I've used this product three times and I think I'm gonna be adding it to my skin care routine. I'm just a lil confused as to when to use it? After toner but before moisturizer, like a serum? I'm not sure! Any thoughts?


Okay so I spent some charms this month, finally. :) Boxycharm allows you to do reviews, Pinterest, and Google plus to get charms and you can spend them in a lil store. So basically you get free products. I spent, I think 2,000 charms, for Ofra long lasting liquid lipstick in Hollywood. It's a great shade of pink for the spring. I think it'll look great with the Tarte lip tint over it. 

New obsession, liquid lipstick. 


Over all the Boxycharm for March was great! The only disappointment I have was the hairspray. I just wish I got a different hair product is all but it will be put to use. 4 and half outta 5 stars. Good job Boxycharm! 

No comments:

Post a Comment