Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Technological Issues and Formal (Part One)

Oh my gosh.  Ya know, my mother always called me a tech killer, and I always kind of laughed it off, but I really do have the worst luck with technology.  My computer's ancient, and something happened a couple weeks ago that would not allow me to download images or access the internet. Once I got that fixed, my Shockwave Flash crashed. It was horrible!

But as of now, I am back in the blogging business.  So let's do this!!

At the end of every Spring semester, my sorority has a formal to wrap everything up.  We get dinner, do some silly awards, and then we have a dance at the end.  It's always super fun, and this year the theme is masquerade!  I made a mask, and I'm wearing a green dress that I bought that time Ash, Amber and I went to Springfield!  I decided that all my accessories would be black and gold, so that my dress will be the pop of color.

A while back (like a year ago), I got this four pack of mini polishes from Ulta called "Paint the Town".  There's a color in it called "Raise Your Glass" that I used for my pedicure.  It has a nice gold shimmer.

"Raise Your Glass" (don't mind my weird feet)
Then for my manicure, I used Petite's "Night" and OPI's "Goldeneye".  I used two coats of the black, with one layer of "Goldeneye".  It actually came out looking like I used a gold crackle, I think.  I love it.  I'm totally going to do this look again!




















Tonight's the event, and I'll post tomorrow with the final look.  I still don't know what I'm going to do makeup-wise, but I do know that I'll be using my e.l.f. palette and I'll show you what colors I use along with hair and outfit.

-Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment