Tuesday, March 31, 2015

...I Spent Waaaay Too Much Money Last Weekend

Ah, Gustavos weekends... where I get my much needed girl time and my bank account gets decimated.  Worth it? Definitely.  And because of schedules, it only happens like once every six months or so, which we're working on fixing, but it was so needed and was a fitting end to my Spring Break.

So, haul time!  Beyond two new dresses (for under $20 together HECK YES) and a couple of more expensive blouses, I got a bunch of new makeup items.










At Ulta:  Ulta has had a beautiful sale going on, and on Saturday they had Bare Minerals mascara on sale for $9. Half price? I am about that life, lemme tell you.  (I used Ashley's a while back and loved it).  I also picked up NYX BB Cream and Pore filler.

At Target:  We decided to make a drug store makeup run because some of us (ahem, me) can't get over the mental hang up of spending more than $15 on a single item of makeup.  I'm cheap, I can't help it.  I got a bunch of e.l.f. items; including setting spray, brush cleaner, lip exfoliator, and a 32 eye shadow pallette. I've already used the pallette, and I love it.


At Sephora:  The last Gustavos weekend, we went to Sephora and I wanted (but couldn't justify at the time) this two ended lipstick set from Bite Beauty.  It includes the colors "Fig" and "Date".  I still wanted it just as much this time, so I treated myself.

P.S. In my haul photo, I included a buy from Old Navy, e.l.f.'s Face Primer.  I didn't get it this past weekend, but it's still less than a week old, so it deserves a place.

I am also not completely sure what the big deal is about BB Cream... I've Googled and I still don't completely understand, anyone care to explain? A more detailed review is coming soon, once I've given them a good try.

-Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment