Thursday, December 18, 2014

Christmas Wish List

Merry Christmas everyone!! We hope you have an amazing Christmas time with lots of wonderful food and beautiful makeup gift sets. :)



Ashley's Christmas wish list. 

I would love to try out some morphe shadows. I've heard some great things about them from many youtubers. The it's bling and color glam palettes just stand out to me for some reason. I really like the it's bling palette cause they are suppose to be metallic colors which is something I don't have in my eye shadows collection. The color glam palette has all those colors! I usually don't go towards a lot of bright colors. I like more pinks and purples in eye shadows. These two eye shadow palettes would make me try new options for eye shadows. 


35E - it's bling palette 
35B - color glam palette

I don't have any highlighters so I would like to try one out. This is another product that I have heard good things about. I really want the Becca shimmering skin perfector pressed in opal. I actually have a couple of gift cards to Ulta so I think I might be getting this sometime (hopefully when we have another Gustavos weekend!)



I don't really have any designer lipsticks therefore, I would love to try Nars Audacious lipsticks! Like the other two product brands, I've heard some good reviews on this too! Look at that packaging, it's so pretty. I also like how the top is magnetic so there's no chance of dirt getting into the lipstick. 


Annabella - poppy red


Claudia - cool pink

-Ashley


Hey y'all!  Megan here.  I really only have two things for my wish list, but they're both a little more expensive than I want to spend.  (Wishing for some Christmas money!!)

Two of the Timewise trio

The first is Mary Kay's Timewise 3 step cleansing system.  It retails through Mary Kay at around $90ish, so it's really more of a dream product for me at the moment.  I have a friend who is a Mary Kay lady, and every time I go over for a party or something and I use it, my face always feels super smooth.  I also have really bad combination skin, and it keeps down oil while moisturizing my dry areas.  It's fantastic.

My other wishlist item is the Urban Decay Naked palletes.  Any of them.  I love how pigmented the shadows are and the sheer variety of neutrals that Urban Decay has blows my mind.  Any time I get to play around with one of the palletes, I'm like a kid in a candy store!  Any of those retail around $50.

-Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment