Saturday, December 6, 2014

Today's look.

I thought I would try out some of my sephora Black Friday deals today and this is the look I came up with. 



Products used:
Foundation primer - Sephora anti shine foundation primer 
Eye primer - MICA Beauty Cosmetics eye primer 
Foundation - Loreal True Match warm light ivory 
Powder- Mary Kay translucent loose powder 
Eye shadow - Ulta eye shadow quad 13525 
Blush - Tarte Magic
Mascara - Tarte lights, camera, lashes 
Lip liner - NYC lip liner pencil 956A 
Lip stick - Smashbox be legendary lipstick fig
Lip gloss - Bite lush lip currant 


Makeup tip- While doing my makeup this morning, the worst thing could happen did. I blinked while putting my mascara on... I had it everywhere on the bottom lashes and some even on top of my eye lid. A lil tip that I learned from Amber when this happens is to wait till the mascara dries, which is probably the hardest thing for me to do, then get a q-tip (or cotton swab, because it was the only thing I had at the time) and wipe it off. It will practically come up on its own. I like to make the q-tip just a lil damp with water that seems to help.If you get some on your eye lid after doing your shadow, just wipe the mascara off and add some more shadow to it.  


No comments:

Post a Comment