Sunday, March 29, 2015

Gustavos Weekend!!!!


Hey y'all! 



This weekend, Ash and I traveled up to visit our friend Amber. Ash nicknamed us the Gustavos back in high school, hence the title haha. And let me tell you, shopping with the three of us should be an Olympic sport. 

We had tons of fun, jokes and shenanigans were had. We ate at some of the best places: Zios, Houlihan's, Cheddars, and of course a late night Taco Bell run. We hit the mall twice, Ulta twice (I got Bare Minerals mascara for nine dollars, more on that later!), and Sephora twice. Our bank accounts were severely hit, and the both of us will be on a self-imposed spending freeze, but it was worth it.

We will each upload our hauls later this week, after we've fully tested and put our items to use. Reviews are coming, and we think you'll be pleased. 

I think my favorite part was trying out Amber's Makeup Geek eye shadows. It's pushed me over the edge and once my spending freeze is over, I'm totally buying  some! I will make it spending freeze, I will make it through the spending freeze... Hopefully. 

I think my favorite part of the weekend, beyond hanging with the girls, wasn't the makeup I bought (even though I got a BUNCH). I bought two new blouses from Forever 21 and two new dresses from JC Penny's. Hello, professional wardrobe! The dresses were a steal, together I spent less than $20 total. 

All together we've had a great girls weekend, catching up on everything that's been going on in our lives. I had a blast and can't wait to do it again...when my spending freeze is over. (I'm thinking a 3 month freeze is acceptable) lol. I'm gonna give myself a couple of weeks to try out my makeup to give my honest opinions of it so your reviews will be then. :) 

Here are some pics from the weekend. Talk to you soon!

Shopping! Megan wanted that purse so bad. It was just too cute! Also how adorable is too faced?! No teddy bears and animals were tested. Aww. Note to self: buy more too faced products. 

The top pic is of Sunday, Amber wasn't feeling too well but she put on a great smilie for us. :) 
The bottom pic was of me and Megan. We decided to get face masks at target. I think I got a clarifying peel mask and Megan did a deep cleansing mask. I really liked mine. However, I've never had a mask where you could not show emotion at all. It was like we had botox! We made fun of each other...but couldn't even laugh or smile. Of course, that made me super giggly. It was awful haha!



No comments:

Post a Comment