Sunday, March 8, 2015

Haul Haul Haul!

It's haul time! I've been collecting up this stuff up for a whole month or so. I have makeup from Ulta, Target, and Sephora. I've been using it quite a bit, therefore there's going to be some mini reviews in this too. There are a few products I haven't gotten to yet. Let's get it started with Ulta first. 


Ulta
I had never tried any thing from the NYX line therefore I jumped into it. It's pretty affordable and if you catch it at Ulta on sale, you just can't beat it. I got 2 soft matte lip creams, 3 retractable lip liners that claim to be waterproof, and 1 wonder pencil. 
I'm so impressed with the wonder pencil. It's in the color light. NYX claims that this pencil can do 3 things: conceal blemishes, line your lips against lipstick bleeding and fading, and brighten up the waterline of the eyelids. Sounds pretty wonderful, right? I've only used it for lower eyeliner. I really like it as that. I would like to use it for a lip liner but is that weird to use the exact same pencil for eyes and lips? Is that hygienic? I'm not too sure about it. I may have to get 2 pencils. 
Lip creams, wow. They're super creamy! They smell like buttercream too, love it. I feel like I'm putting cupcake frosting on my lips every time I apply them. The lasting time is alright, you will need to take it along to reapply that's for sure. I find the darker colors run a lil but lip liner should fix that right? 
I don't have much to say on the lip liners. There's not anything super special about them. 

Colors going top to bottom: natural, nude pink, and pretty in pink.

Prague and antwerp. 



Target. 
I had to check out some elf products that I've been hearing about of course. I'm actually pretty impressed with some of these products that I got from elf. 
Daily brush cleaner, is great from spot cleaning. I had just been rubbing my eye shadows left overs from my brushes on toilet paper...bad, I know. I just didn't wanna deep clean them every time since I didn't have any spot cleaner, until now! So basically I'm loving it. It works great. And smell is pretty good too. 
Blush brush, this brush is used for many things on YouTube. I've mostly seen it as a concealer setting powder. It's the prefect size for it. I haven't used it yet considering I just cleaned it finally for use. But I definitely plan on trying to make it a multitude use brush, hopefully. 
Eyebrow kit, I haven't tried it yet. It's on my bucket list to figure this whole eyebrow figuring out thing. 
Lip exfoliator, I love this! It was only $3 and one heck of a value. It smells kinda fruityish? When you run it over your lips it is very textured and you can feel it exfoliate, which I would hope you could. Lol. It has a waxy feel once on the lips. I think it will be a great lip primer for lip sticks. Also the packaging is very sleek and black. I like it a lot. 
Contouring blush and bronzing powder in St. Lucia, not sure how I feel about this yet. I think this is suppose to be a dupe for Nars. I just don't like glittery or any shimmer on my face other than my eye lids.  

Elf lip exfoliator

Contouring blush and bronzing powder in St. Lucia. Top is bronzer and blush is bottom. After looking at the swatch, I may start liking the bronzer. It doesn't look too glittery like the blush. 



Sephora. 
Melted too faced in peony. Ugh....I wanted to like it, I really did! But the "long lasting" isn't long lasting. Such a disappointment. It may last 40 minutes. It begins to get clumpy where the lips connect and I hate that. I've applied 2 different lip liners to it and it still does it. I'm going to try the elf lip exfoliator under it and see if it helps any. 
Nars blush in amour. I love it! It's matte and the color is so pretty. I have a lot of blushes I'm a hot pinkish color and this is different for me. I think you could wear this everyday and it be great with any look. I also had this on all day at work and it was long lasting, big plus for me. I definitely wanna try another blush from Nars now. 
Hoola from Benefit, bronzing powder. Love again! It's matte and great. It's easy to work with and blend. This possibly maybe one of my favorite bronzing powders. I would like to try to learn how to contour and use it. The brush it comes with, I think, would work really good for it too. It's like a mini Nars Ita brush. 
Bite Beauty Matte Cream Crayon in Glace. I love it! The color is beautiful, perfect for everyday. It last long. I'm definitely thinking of trying more of Bite Beauty products and everything they use is edible. Not that I'm going to start eating my lip crayon but it's all natural. I really like that about this brand. 

Too faced melted peony, such a pretty pink...I gotta figure out a way to make it work!

Nars Amour 

Hoola by Benefit 

Bite Beauty in Glace. 


Over all I think I found some keepers and a disappointment...too face melted! Come on! Lol. But I can't wait to try out my elf eyebrows kit to see how that goes. Wish me luck! 

No comments:

Post a Comment