Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Spring cleaning of the face

Hey guys! I thought I would do a skin care post, since the face is like a canvas whem we start putting make up on it. It's always good to start out with a clean and fresh face!

So I use to have the worst acne when I was in high school...it was bad. So cleaning your face is super important, twice a day. Eating healthy and trying to not become stressed out. The last tip, is seriously what I need to do at the moment (hence my current two breakouts). So let's get into this thing! 



Morning routine - Confession time! I actually don't wash wash my face in the morning during the week. I just use a facial wipe and put some moisturizer on it. I'm pretty sure this isn't the best routine out there but ugh, I hate waking up already so the less I have to do the better. Lol. 
The facial wipes I typically use is make up remover facial wipes from the dollar tree. They work alright. I just hate spending so much money on wipes so I found a cheap way of doing it that works. 
The moisturizer I use is the Ulta brand with spf 15. It isn't anything fancy. Does the job. I would like to get something new to wear when I'm not out in the sun. It does kinda make my skin feel and look a lil oily without makeup under it. 
On a weekend morning I like using Clean & Clear Morning Burst facial cleanser. It kinda does make you feel more awake. It has these beads in it that break when you rub your fingers into your skin. I should really start waking up earlier to use it instead of the wipes. After the cleanser, I'll use Equate Beauty Clarifying Toner. It is the knock off of Clinique Clarifying Lotion 2. I never used toner before I got this bottle and really like it. It makes my skin feel very refreshed. Next I'll use Palmetto Derma Collagen Booster & Resortation Serum. Another first bottle of using serum in my skin care. I got this in a Boxycharm box and I really like it. Makes my skin feel so soft. Then I top it all off with the moisturizer I mentioned before. 

Evening routine - Depending if I have makeup on, I'll use a facial wipe to help out getting all that stuff of. So I switch on cleanser, I'll either use Purity or Clean & Clear Night Relaxing. Does the Night Clean & Clear make me feel relaxed, eh...not really. I use my same weekend toner and moisturizer. But I do use the Tarte Maracuja Bronzinf Serum which is one of my favorite skin products I have. 

When I travel I do use Equate Beauty Deep Cleansing which is a knock off of Noxzema. I like this for travel since its a cream and won't spill. 

I would like to find some more products that are good for oily skin. What is your favorite face product? Any good tips I should try out?




No comments:

Post a Comment