Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Spring is Coming!!

Don't get me wrong, I love winter. I love sweaters and scarves and boots... but the sheer amount of snow and ice that the MoArk area got the past couple of weeks just really got me down. Probably because I was trapped inside my apartment for most of it, but that's besides the point. I missed sunshine and moderate temperatures, so this weekend and this upcoming week will definitely be enjoyable.
360- "Mellow Yellow"
I got so excited about the weather that I went and got a bright new polish color.  Yellow.  (Too bad yellow is NOT my color, but I don't care. Spring is coming!)  Sally Hansen's Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear #360 "Mellow Yellow" truly looks like sunshine in a bottle.  It's so vivid and everything a yellow ought to be.
One coat. Super thin!
Four coats later...














The only downside I could see to this polish is how thin it is.  One coat definitely does not do the job well.  In fact, I used four.  Other than that small issue, I love this color.

Random question... How do people decide what shape to make their nails and HOW DO THEY DO IT SO PERFECTLY?! The struggles of an uncoordinated person with oddly shaped nails.  Nail beds are still wonky. #Girlprobs, I guess.

P.S. Now that I look at the pictures, the yellow doesn't look all that bad with my skin tone... Hmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment