Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Watching YouTube.


Hey guys, its Ashley here! I thought I would do a different post for this week, YouTube favorites! I don’t know where I would be without YouTube in the makeup world honestly. I love watching makeup tutorials and getting tips from there. I have subscribed to some accounts that I found to be great, either the person is super good with makeup or they’re just plain fun to watch. I thought I would let you in on some of my favorites and why they make the list. Here goes nothing!

 


She’s my all-time favorite makeup artist on YouTube. She is amazing at what she does! I started out really interested in makeup because of her. She made me think that I could actually pull off her looks with practice and a lot of patience. I blame her for my makeup addiction now. Lol. Watch her bloopers at the end; they are probably my favorite when she includes them in her videos.


Casey seriously would make the best friend ever. She is super funny and down to earth. She just seems very real. Her makeup and hair are always on point too. She doesn’t just do makeup videos, she also does fashion hauls and hair tutorials. One of my favorite parts of on her monthly favorites video is she will tell what music she’s currently listening to. Music is life for me so anytime I can hear something new that may be good, I’m all up for it!


This girl is so much fun to watch. She is real and down to earth also. I love watching her tutorials because she makes them seem so easy, and usually they aren’t very difficult. She also will try to stay away from designer makeup that is expensive or she will warn you about it if she does use it. I can’t stand when I find a look I really like and someone is using a bronzer that’s over $50…seriously? Aint nobody got the time for that.


I started watching Nicole from Jaclyn Hill’s page. She’s really fun too. She does makeup and hair tutorials. Each video I watch of hers, I always learn a new tip or trick. Also, she has started a new skin care line. I would love to get the chance sometime to try it.

 

So those are just some of my favorites to watch on YouTube. Are there any that you guys watch that I should know of? Let me know, I’m always looking to find some new videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment