Thursday, February 12, 2015

I Caramel About You and For Gold Times Sake

Hey! I decided to paint my nails for valentines but not in the traditional red, more purple and gold. 
I learned the importance of using a base coat from Megan. I just use a cheap base coat from Wet N Wild. The purple I used was Nicole by OPI in I Caramel About You and the gold, glittery color was also in Nicole by OPI in For Gold Times Sake. I love OPIs' bottle names. They're also random and creative to the colors.my top coat is no chip by Sally Hansen. Love any top coat from Sally Hansen. 

Disclaimer: Yes, I need to totally slow down and really work on painting my nails. 
Over all I love this combination and will be painting my nails like this again, slowly. Lol. 
Happy Valentine's Day everyone! Xoxo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment