Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Ulta "Envy"

Fun fact about me: I get crazy obsessed with TV shows.  Like, it gets really bad. Doctor Who? Binge watched 6 seasons in a week.  Supernatural? Seven seasons in the same amount of time.

My newest obsession is "Arrow" on the CW, starring Stephen Amell.  I binge watched two and a half seasons in four days.  And I mean, can you blame me? Look at him. Loooooooooook.


Anyway, enough fangirling.  In honor of my new favorite show, I picked a deep rich green.  Get it? Green? Green Arrow? Yes, I'm hilarious.  It's actually one of my favorite colors. It's Ulta's "Envy" and it's definitely a go-to color for me.  It covers well, is super pigmented, and it has a subtle shimmer when the light catches it right.
One Coat
Two Coats





















I do want to say that it has a blue undertone, and captures differently in different light.  I took a picture in my living room last night, and the color comes off more blue in that picture, so it keeps you guessing.
Little more blueish in this light.

Also!  At lunch today, I got a compliment on the color from the waitress. She also complimented my shoes (my plaid Bobs...) which was a little strange, but we had a long conversation in the restaurant about nail colors.  It definitely shut up the loud frats in the corner. Ha!

Does anybody watch "Arrow"? I definitely have a feeling I'm going to be emotionally distraught after this episode...especially since I'll have to wait a couple of weeks for the next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment