Saturday, January 10, 2015

Black Friday Haul Reviews

The holidays are over and it's time to get back on here! I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and New Years. 

I have said a while back I was gonna do a review for my Black Friday online haul. So here it is the review blog. Pass me the soap and lotion cause there's gonna be a lot of swatches. 
Let's get this party started! :) 

Sephora 

Purity Facial Cleanser:  I think I really like this product it goes on really smooth and silky which is probably my favorite part. However, the smell it gives off is something I don't like. It reminds me of the smells like baby powder.  I feel I can look past that because it makes my face feel so refreshed and cleansed. Rating scale 1-5 i have to give it a 4. I think I'll definitely be purchasing this product again.

Smashbox Be Legendary Lipsticks in Fig and Posy Pink: goes on my lips very smooth and creamy. And the colors are beautiful, as you can see. I love fig for a dark lip. I'm not so sure if posy pink is my style, it reminds me of a Barbie doll. It could be a pretty color for spring. 
Fig is the top color and the lower one is posy pink. 

Bite Lush Lip Trio: wow! Glossy and so much shine. A lil tacky in the beginning once applied but then it goes away. I love this product and I'm so impressed by it. My favorite is strawberry. At first it's scary, like Barbie doll scary. Lol but on the lips it's so pretty and feminine pink. 
Top- corrupt, I can't really tell if that's the name of it. There's a stamp across the name and it's so little it's hard to tell. 
Middle- ramberry
Buttom- strawberry

Tarte set: Amazonian Clay Blush in Magic, I like the color it is very pink.  It stays on for a very long time but I'm not sure it does for the advertised time of 12 hours.  Lights, Camera, Lashes Mascara, wow. I love this mascara. It's so great. Lengthening and volumizing. What more does a girl need? I only got travel sized in this but I'm definitely thinking about buying it full sized. It's the only mascara I use currently. Tarte Lipsurgence Lip Gloss, I'm not sure exactly what color this is in, I threw away the box. At the bottom of the tube, it says magic? Anyways it's an alright lip gloss. It goes on smooth and has a lil shimmer.  Not much to go on about on it actually. I probably wouldn't rebuy it. 
This is a pic of the LipSurgence and Amazonian Clay. 
I love the packaging on this blush. The Amazon River looks so neat in it, I'm a sucker for neat packaging as you can tell. Lol. 

The last product from Sephora is two Makeup Forever Lab Shine Diamond Collection lip glosses. There's no names on it! Why do makeup brands not include the names on it? :( So lame. I like these glosses. 
The top is a kinda brownish/gold color and the bottom is a pink. As you can see there are tiny specks of glitter in it. I like that. 

That wraps up the Sephora haul. I did get one thing from Ulta. 

It is a Laura Geller set, I'm not sure what the name is though. I want to say "Wishes" but I can't remember. Sorry! Anyways this set came with the Glamlash black mascara, Eye Calligraphy tip liquid liner in black, baked eye shadow in honey, and lipstick in chile red. I haven't tried the mascara out. I have so many mascaras opened right now that I wanna some for later. The eye liner is very neat. I have never tried a liquid pen liner. It makes it easy to apply but I need more work with it. The baked shadow is pretty. This is another product that I need to work on. I don't much understand baked products. I know that you can add water to it and the color is suppose to become more vivid and pretty? My question is, how do you add the water without losing the product? I should probably Google it and do some more research. The lip stick is super red! Totally reminds me of Christmas time. I like it. It goes on good and smooth and stays on for a good amount of time. 
Eye liner, shadow, and then lip stick. 

No comments:

Post a Comment