Thursday, January 22, 2015

December Boxycharm review

It may be a lil late on this but hey, better late then never right? Lol. 
So the December boxycharm review. This box had some great things! 

My favorite thing in the box this month has to be the Coastal Scents Revealed 1 palette. I love this product!! After seeing many YouTube videos stating how much the colors are alike compared to the Urban Decay Naked 1 & 2 palettes, I'm not going to be buying them. I don't need to spend all that extra cash on it when I practically have it already. I wore this eye shadow for a New Year's Eve party and dinner with my boyfriend. I've never felt so pretty after using it. There are many looks you could do with the 20 shadows. I'm almost tempted to get the Revealed 2 palette, if I didn't already own the Naked 3, I would. 
Here's the YouTube tutorial I used to pull off my New Year's Eve look. 

My next favorite item is the Mistura retractable brush. I have put a lot of use into this product. It applies facial powders really great. It's soft, doesn't hold onto the powders, and its travel friendly. What more do you need? When I first opened my box, the brush had a weird smell to it but it has went away after washing it. I mostly use it when applying a makeup setting powder or to blend my blush and bronzer out. 

Another item I got was Be a Bombshell lip stick in hollywood. This product was ehhh....okay. The color was nice, don't get me wrong, but the shape of the stick was weird. It wasn't very pointy like the typical application, it was more paddled.  I'm not sure how else to describe it I'll use it since I have it but I just wouldn't go out and buy it on my own. 

Unfortunately, I can't do a review on the Linda Lashes mink. I still haven't been able to learn how to use those. It's on my New Years resolution list to do though!

The Eva NYC hairspray is the typical hairspray. It works and holds. Smells great. Other than that not much to say from there. 

That's all of the December Boxycharm box, folks! I liked it over all. It's not the best box this month but everything is useable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment