Saturday, January 24, 2015

Zoya Matte Velvet "Veruschka"

Hey guys!

So remember my last post when I posted a picture of those three new colors I got? Well, I'm wearing one of them now!
Zoya Matte Velvet Lacquer in "Veruschka"

It's a matte color by Zoya, called "Veruschka", and it's a deep, gorgeous green.  I have to admit, when I put on the first coat, it came across as a different and lighter green than what the bottle looks like and I was a little disappointed, but hey, that's why you ALWAYS put on a second coat.  Second coat, and bam! there was that deep green that I wanted. I've got a picture of both coats, and it didn't photograph as differently as it looked in person, but second coats are a must.
Top - first coat, Bottom - second coat
The texture of this lacquer is a little gritty, which I wasn't expecting since it went on like a regular polish, but it dried within seconds (which I need, because I am always smudging my nails, even hours later- it's a curse). All in all, will definitely wear again!

-xoxo Megan!

P.S. What's your personal preference for green?  Light or dark? Mine's dark, obviously!

No comments:

Post a Comment