Tuesday, January 20, 2015

OPI Bubble Bath

Hey guys!!  Megan here, and I'm back with another nail polish review!

It's been forever since I made a solo post, but I have a good reason I swear!  Over Christmas break, my family got a new puppy! And let me tell you she's a handful with like razor sharp claws.  Therefore, my hands got tore up really bad, to the point of not being able to use nail polish because she'd eat it off of my fingers. Seriously.

Lucy!! I can't take a serious selfie to save my life, don't mind me.

Isn't she adorable?  Behind that face hides a demon puppy. Hahaha.

Anyway, I am now back in Fayetteville, and I can do my nails in peace. So here I am with newly painted nails to tell you my unasked-for opinion on OPI's "Bubble Bath".

First off, I love it.  It's a very pale pink and is very transparent.  I took pictures between coats to show how thin it comes across.  There's barely a difference between the first coat and the second, I can still see the nail bed with the second coat.  It's a great neutral for those that may have jobs that don't allow for outrageous or bright colors, so I would definitely recommend it for that purpose.  I'm super obsessed with it, I've used it several times since I got it and am pleased with it every time.
First coat
Second coat.  Little to no difference from the first coat, it's so transparent.


I wondered this last go around what it would look like with a matte top coat.  That I don't recommend with "Bubble Bath".  It looks nearly as if I hadn't painted my nails at all, which to me seems like a waste.  Without the matte, you still get a sheen so it looks like your nails are done but the matte, of course, takes that beautiful shine away.

I also made a trip out to my favorite beauty supply shop, ULTA!!, and picked up three new polishes that were on sale.  Expect a post on those in the next couple of weeks.  Here's a sneak peek!


- xoxo, Megan!

No comments:

Post a Comment